Well I went out, I had to get some milk, bread and a few other things. I'd never driven in snow, it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. It's like driving in the rain. But a bit slower. So, here are my pictures of when I went out. I hope you enjoy them. I want to go out and play in it, but I have on one to play with. So, I'll just watch it from my kicthen window.
This is my black car, covered in SNOW!
I think this is all I will put on here. I hope you al enjoy our freak snow storm. I am enjoying the snow. Just hope that Matthew and his class graduate on time. :) Whatever happens is all part of God's will, and plan. I just have to keep telling myself that.
And I'll leave you with this bible verse for today:
So let's stop condemning each other. Decide instead to live in such a way that you will not cause another believer to stumble and fall. ~ Romans 14:13
That is the most PERFECT bible verse for today!!! Thanks for posting it! I love you girl, everything happens in your life JUST as God ordains...don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
ReplyDeleteOh man that snow is ridiculous! I do not like snow at all.. Probably from living in Michigan lol... But everything is all good with Matthew his schedule hasn't changed or anything right?!
ReplyDeleteyay for snow!!:) It totally is preparing you for your move!
ReplyDeleteAhhh snow! I miss the snow, to tell you the truth haha. They're predicting snow here for tomorrow, so that'll be interesting if it happens. I'm glad you posted those pictures.
ReplyDeleteAnd I second Erin...I love that Bible verse too. Very appropriate.
o all you Love this Bible verse.... but really few of you follow it? I think mandys really the only one able to agree and follow this. She has a good heart and cares for others and has no judgement. Maybe some of you should use her as an example! And not just agree, but DO. I dont comment much cause Im always getting crap, and false facts threw at me. Its sad groups kill new people they never give a chance, BUT I LOVE THIS VERSE AND THINK OTHERS SHOULD FOLLOW IT :) Thanks Mandy you can teach a few people how to have a better life and to help stop all this Drama :)
ReplyDeleteOh HI SARA REED! Thanks for telling my mom what you told her! It helped us out alot!! Mom told me about you and that your name was Sara Reed. She showed me the email Thanks!
ReplyDeleteUm yeah about that. sorry. But if you want to talk to me about it, on here, Over Mandys Blog is not the best thing to do. Thanks. I have a facebook you can find me. But please dont do this over Mandys blog. Not a classy thing.
ReplyDeleteI'm not. I just wanted to thank you! :-) That's it.
ReplyDeleteEveryone enjoys a nice, cowardly mediator between a mother and daughter. Welcome to Mandy's blog, Sara -- Just wish you'd show your face! Come on. We're all a big bunch of friends here, aren't we?!
ReplyDeleteNo?
Oh.
------------------
Mandy Pants -- Sorry about all that snow! YUCK!! I am sooo sick of snow! I'm hoping a heat wave sweeps through TX and melts all of that ASAP!
Friends? lol! you girls havent a clue what that means. Whats it matter I show my face? Im talking to Mandy on HER BLOG! not any of you! So Im not gonna get into it on here, nor defend myself when it wont do any good. Girls like you guys dont open up, and dont except other. so there is no use :) ok thanks. Please leave Mandys blog for what its ment for not this crap! As I said Above I dont comment alot cause this stuff happens! Sorry Mandy ;( I wont comment on another of your blog, maybe someday I wont have to remain a silent reader.
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to talk to you, Sara, in private. But you don't even have a picture. There's tons of pictureless Sara Reeds with no networks. So, yeah. I CAN'T!
ReplyDeleteemail sarareed12345@hotmail.com there you can. Just email me. Please stop this on Mandys blog!
ReplyDeleteOh wow how clever, stealing my pictures! Thanks for violating copyright law, that's so super :-)
ReplyDeleteLooks like someone didn't pay attention to facebook when all those notices were coming out about pictures being made available to the public...that your pictures on your facebook page are your own intellectual property? Yeah, you just stole my intellectual property. And there's a link on blogger to report someone for that too.
ReplyDeleteOh and, Devon, is that you too? Thanks for stealing my dog's picture as your blogger profile picture too! Really, I'm flattered...my dog is so adorable, isn't she?
Wow you must really wish you were me, huh?
I am pretty sure when Mandy gets on here, she will be able to attest that she does not know a Sara Reed, and neither do I! Even though we are friends and apparently you know Mandy through me...
ReplyDeleteMandy, don't trust Katie anymore, she has pulled the wool over all of our eyes.
And it was also weird that everytime Tara changed her profile picture on facebook, Sara Reed's facebook picture changed to the same one, and then when she changed it to her dog, Deven/Devon had the same picture of the same dog.
You have been caught, stop this! There is something wrong with you Katie/Lesley-Cari Ann/Devon/Deven/Sara. We know 3 of your facebook accounts and 4 of your blogger profiles. I am sure there are probably more where that came from. None of us can or will ever believe a word that comes out of your mouth or your fingers or whatever.
Facebook:
Katie Lynn Bailey
Cara Lynn Mae/Lesley Ann
Sara Reed
Blogger:
Katie Lynn Bailey
Deven/Devon
SaraReed
Lesley Ann Miller
All the same person, all these accounts have the same IP address, that is how we know Katie! We can read your IP address!
Seriously, Mandy does not need this in her life, NONE OF US DO! I don't like seeing this on my best friend's blog constantly, she does not like this drama being brought to it all the time. She is going through a tough time, just like a lot of ladies are right now. Show some respect to her and her blog!
ReplyDeleteYou are sick Katie, get some help! If truly believe that you are not all these people, perhaps you have what is called a split personality disorder. What is your goal in all of this? And how are you keeping all these accounts straight? And why are you stealing Tara's pictures and using them on these fake accounts? (I saw them with my own eyes) I think Mandy's blog title should read "Freak Show Storm" and it should be about you!
Way to alienate and drive away ANY friends you had! I think you will find your friend's list a lot smaller in the morning because I look out for my fellow Air Force wives and they have been informed of your behavior, or should I say of your psychotic behavior!
============================================
Now, back on subject, wow Mandy, you weren't kidding about the snow, lol! At least you got to go out in it a little, and can I just say, what talent, driving AND taking pictures AND its snowing, lol! And since you said on facebook Matthew has the laptop, I guess that means you got to see him despite the snow, yaya!
And how original, now calling yourself Sara Reed! Let's see...my first name is Tara (duh) and my maiden name was a 4-letter word that began with the letter R. Wow, that's so original! Seriously, you obviously learned nothing by spending 14 hours a day on my blog (oh, honey, I have a gadget that even you can't manipulate that tracks your IP address and shows me when you're on my blog, and omg, it also says when you comment! So much for being anonymous, or Devon, lol) if you want to go around using MY picture with the name Sara Reed attached to it. Would someone who watches a ton of soap operas use such a plain name? I think not.
ReplyDeleteOh and let's see...the first one...Lesley Ann. Again, you're outright stealing someone else's name. Still holding a grudge against Lesley Root because she deleted you over the summer? Look how friendly all of us are being to each other, except you of course. It's not healthy to hold a grudge like that.
I honestly don't know where that Devon name came from, but you used that a ton on my blog too, and a lot of people saw it. And lest not forget the Devon comment you left on both Shannon's and Stephanie's blogs. Silly Katie, you even mentioned the Bobby Flay fiasco on Stephanie's blog as Devon! But no, we could never guess it was you *wink wink*
Seriously, Mandy, you wrote a cute blog post and this person has to come and just pick a fight? You don't deserve that. All of your comments lately have been happy until someone decided to show up again. You are great at blogging and should keep it up. Don't let anyone stop you!
Tara, maybe she was watching American Pie when she came up with the name. Its like the only movie that Tara Reed has been in, and she just changed it to Sara Reed...
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, I don't know a Sara Reed. Who ever you are, please don't come back. I don't appericate you doing what your doing. Causing drama between us. It's stupid and inmature.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the other great comments girls. :) Sorry it's taken me a few days. Matthew, once again had the computer, and I can't do anything but see what my blog says or the comments on my cell phone. So, but thanks, and thanks for scaring this girl off. :) Love you all!!!
Mandy- Holy cow that's a lot of snow!
ReplyDeleteDrama- Holy crap that's a lot of drama!
Holy snow, that's a lot of drama. :) Amused that someone would steal your life, Tara. I hope she gets one of her own and backs off. Highly bizarre business. I mean, I know SC is boring.... but is it really THAT boring? Come ON! Just think - one more year and you can come back to civilization. :) xoxo
ReplyDelete