Sunday, January 10

What might have been

If you don't know this song, I suggest you look it up. It's a great song, and it has an amazing meaning. It's called What could have been, by Little Texas. Old song, and old veido, but really good.
Well today has been one of those days. I sat in my PJ's all day, and watched Matthew play his games on the Wii, and I sat on the computer. Saw a lot of drama, and maybe I could have prevented a lot of it, but it's all in the past now. I would rather not bring the past up. So, anyways, more about my day. Matthew and my dad are still battleing. It's find of funny, and yet sort of amusing to watch the messages come back and forth between them too. Matthew is so smart, and he's pretty easy to get along with, but my dad on the other hand, isn't the easiest person to get along with, and isn't so smart. I'm not saying he's dumb, but he's not smart. So, when I read the messages, I can tell if my mom wrote them or if my dad wrote them. My mom does a lot of the talking. So, they are still battleing, and it's pretty funny. Matthew would do anything in this world for me, as long as he know's i'm in the right. If i'm in the wrong, he will listen to my side, and the other side, and sit down and talk to me, and see if I knew if I was in the wrong. He's such an amazing husband. I cooked dinner tonight, cooked it last night,.. I cook dinner every night! We don't go out to eat, don't see the point anymore, home cooked to us is better. But I cooked something from Rachal Ray; All American Mac 'N Cheese Burgers. Man, they were good. We have cooked them before, together, but this time it was all me. He said it was good, and it liked it too. :) Thats all that matters, right? We watched Brother Bear 2 together. My thrid time, his first. He liked it! :) I'm glad he did! because I love it!
Well as I sat in our apartment today, here at Sheppard. I thought about our marriage. We have been married for 2 years. Longer then most starting out military wives. I ask myself, why is this? And I don't know the answer. We both know we shouldn't have gotten married, but we love each other, and we are making it work. We choose to love one another, and choose to make it work. I have met some mean people. They have called me stupid, fat, and many other names. I try and not let it bother me, but what can I say? I'm human. I'm not perfect. No one is. Well these are my thoughts about my day. If you have anything to say, don't be scared too..

Don't let anyone scare you away. I love all my friends. No matter what. I know that no one is perfect, and I know that everyone has had a hard time at some point in their lives. But, can we get over the childish games. We are all adults, no matter our age. We have made a choice to be adults. Most of us are married, or about to get married. I am the youngest out of most of all my friends, and it doesn't bother me. I've been married the longest, but trust me, I can still use advice from the ones that just got married, or who aren't even married. These are my thoughts. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment