Thursday, January 21

Thats How Country Boy's Roll

I am not doing much, just sitting here, waiting for Matthew to call. I might only get to see him for a few minutes, but I really want to see him. I haven't heard from him all day, but thats ok. I've been chating with some friends, and talking on the phone with some friends. :) I'm going to tell you a little bit about Matthew. I'm sure he wont mind.

Matthew A. Flippen
Matthew was born on Dec 4, 1985. He is the oldest of 3 other siblings. He was the "man of the House" His dad was in the Air Force for 10 years. He is a really smart guy. Math comes to him so easy. It makes me so mad sometimes. We doesn't have to open his mouth to fight with me. All he has to do is look at me with his eyes. And I know I'm in trouble. He's been fishing once, he's never been camping. He's not a country boy. At all. He know's how to climb a tree, he know's how to ride a horse. He's never had chicken pox (neither have I) He's never broken a bone (Neither have I) He doesn't get sick easy. In my eye's he's my King, My Knight in Shining Armor. He's my country boy. He doesn't swear. I've only known him to curse twice in his life. He like country and Christian music. He used to be an usher in church, for a long time. He worked at Waffle House as a cook, he went to college, and we weren't aware of it, but he's only a few classes away from having his Bachelor's Degree. All he needs is his core classes. Thats ok. He does eveything to make me happy. He hates to see or know that I'm crying. He loves kids. He's my number one fan.  He's my Hero. He might now know it, but he is..

I know I've been posting a lot today, and I'm sorry about that. I haven't hade much time to do anything. I'm pretty bored. I just want to see my man and make him smile. Well here are the lyrics to That's how County boy's Roll. :) Hope you enjoy! :)

Verse 1
They wake up in the morning and they drink their coffee black
They love their woman one beat shy of a heart attack
On the way to work they might stop by a fishin’ hole
That’s how country boys roll
Yeah, they work, work, work, all week til the job gets done
Weekends they bar-b-que and have a cold one
They run on a big ol’ heart and a pinch of Skoal
That’s how country boys roll

Chorous
Yeah, they’re spinnin’ their wheels
Castin’ their reels
Way back on them ol’ county roads
Singin’ in bars
Soupin their cars just to see how fast they’ll go
From a ball and glove to them fallin’ in love
They do everything heart and soul
That’s how country boys roll

Verse 2
Well if you don’t know your way around
They’ll draw you a map
And if you’re broke and you ask
They’ll give you the shirt off their back
All they need is a little gas
A few dollars to fold
That’s how country boys roll

Chorous
Yeah they’re spinnin’ their wheels
Castin’ their reels
Way back on them ol’ county roads
Singin’ in bars
Soupin their cars just to see how fast they’ll go
From that ball and a glove to them fallin’ in love
They do everything heart and soul
That’s how country boys roll

Aw come on now!

Yeah they’re cryin aloud
Humble and proud
They love momma and Jesus and Jones
That’s how country boys roll
Don’t you know


Keep the lord with you. Never know when your will need him. Keep your faith strong. Never know when your going through a test. :)

4 comments:

  1. awe i liked that you posted alot today, i actually look foreward to your blogs, they are so interesting. dont appologize for posting alot, i like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Savannah! Sometimes I post 3 times in one day because I have so much to say! :] It's fun reading about your husband. I wish that math came easy to me! (Math is SO hard for me.. ) I sure hope that Matthew gets to read this! I'm sure he'd really like what you had to say about him!!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I'm not a very good blogger lol I only update every couple of days so it's nice to see other people update their stuff more than once a day! It's great! Don't worry math is hard for me too ugggh but for Mike is comes so easy so when I had to take college algebra Mike was my tutor lol.. I'm with Shannon I hope you show this to him he would probably love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. I don't know. I don't show him my blogs. I sometimes read them to him, not all the time though. I might. I don't know... Hmmm I'll think about it. But thank you for enjoying it. I love to write it. :) (If you can't tell)

    ReplyDelete