Friday, January 29

Me and God.

As Matthew gave me bad news on the phone twice this morning, I didn't like it, but I got over it really fast. It didn't seem to bother me, like I thought it would. If you were wondering what the bad news was; He in on mandatory study right now, and no phones are allowed out, and the base is on lockdown. The whole base. It could be just tech school now, but I don't know. I'm sitting here in my kitchen, listening to the radio. Speaking of the radio, it has become one of my best friends. I know that may sound crazy, but I used to listen to it all the time when I lived with my parents. Then I stopped, now I love it.

Today, I don't know, I feel awesome. I'm high off of life. I love it. I haven't felt this way in a while! I want to thank God first for this wonderful feeling. I know that he has been working on me, and Matthew. I now know that everything that Matthew and I have been doing, and going through, God has been there standing with us, and allowing it all to happen. Matthew's job, all because of God. I mean, if you looked at it, the same way Matthew explained it to me, It would blow you away.... OK ok I talked myself into tell you... lol!

Matthew worked at Waffle House for 3 years
Matthew went to college for Aviation Maintenance
Matthew was a truckdriver for almost a year.

I know, All of this, how in the world can it all come together? It took him all the way until Block 8 to figure it all out. They go through a block about a week, so almost 2 months to figure it out... He called me and was amazed... Here it goes.
  1. When he disconnetes wires to the Nukes, one person calls to him, and tells him what to do, he then has to do it, then call back what he's doing.- At Waffle House, he was a cook. When the waitress call out the orders to the cooks, the cooks then mark the plates, then they call the order back to the waitress to make sure they have it right... :) :) :)
  2. In Aviation Maintenance you have to work with a lot of wiring, torching, and other things that I don't know about... But, with working with bombs, and nukes you have to do the same thing. He flew through like block 3-5 because of this.
  3. As Matthew was taught all the things about truck driving, you have to inspect the truck, tires, trailers; he went through 6 weeks of this training. He has his CDL's... (The only way you can be a truck driver is to obtain your CDL's) Well some of the equipment to they have to transport by 40 foot trailers. Matthew know's how and what to look for with the trailer, and with the tractor. (The Rig that pulls the trailer) So, he's flying through block 8 now.
He's asking some of his instructors questions that are blowing them away. They have to look up the questions he's asking. It's amazing. I know that God not only has his hand in this, but I know we are at the point were we are soppuse to be. I know that Matthew is soppouse to be here, this is the job he is soppouse to have. I know that God is in this completly, and it's amazing!

I know that when we all step back and look, we can see if this is the plan that God has for us. just step back, and look. Stop talking, and listen to what God is saying.

This is Matthew, when he was truck driving...
WOW it's almost been two years... Amazing!  This be Him!


I just named this Me and God, By Josh Turner. I'm going to post a link so you can see the viedo. It's an amazing song. Tell me what you think! Me and God Josh Turner

3 comments:

  1. Cool blog post. It's pretty neat to see things in hindsight and how things worked out later on down the road. I'm glad he likes his job.. that's a really good thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your blog post! It's great to see God's plan in your guys` life!! And I'm glad he's doing so well in training! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to the both of you. I'm so excited to see how God is working in our lives. I know that God is def working in our lives. Sorry, it's been so long since I've been on here, Matthew has the laptop. :( So I feel like I'm being punished.

    ReplyDelete