Thursday, December 17

Even the best fall down sometimes


Well today has been one of those days to where if I don't feel like talking and someone talks to them, I'll be mean. I can't help it. I"m like that sometimes. I don't feel so great today. My throat hurts, i'm sneezing, my eyes are watery, I'm just not in the mood. I haven't seen Matthew in almost 3 days. I just don't want to be messed with. So, Yeah. Well I baked me some cookies, they messed up, but they are still very tasty. ((Yummy))

I talked to Matthew last night. It was only about 10 mintues, but it was great. I love talking to him. I can't wait to see him today. He's the best guy that I've ever been blessed with, other then my daddy. My daddy and him are so much a like. It gets kind of scary sometimes. But my daddy loves him. ((Maybe because they are so much alike))

The past few day's i've noticed how blessed I am. I mean I get to see my family for Christmas. Have I been looking forward to it? No, but I am now, because just think of the soilders in Iraq or Iran, that can't come back to see there families. Just think, some will never come back home. Sad yes I know. The reason I noticed this is because of a movie I watched. A Christmas Card. It was great. You have to watch it, if you've never seen it. It helped me see that I should be thankful for being able to have a family to go back too, to be thankful that I have people that Love me, and care for me. Yes, I forget these things. Sometimes I feel like everyone is out to get me. Even though I know this isn't true. I feel like no one back in Centerville/Crawford County love me. That is where our family is. I don't consider it home anymore. It's where our family is. Home is where the Air Force takes us.

So the title of my blog is "Even the best fall down sometimes" I love that song. Yes, I know thats not the title of the song, but I love that saying. And if you've read this you will notice I"m not perfect. Nor do I want to be. I love me how I am. Yes, I have things I need to work on, but other then that I'm good. I like me how I am. I wouldn't go back and change anything. I wouldn't pay a billion dollars to see what my future is. I take things as they go. I'll get over my inperfections.

As for now, I'll Love my airman, and enjoy every moment get together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment