Wednesday, August 19

My Thoughts... today


Hello once again. Well I only have 12 more days until my wonderful husband embarks on his new journey. That kind of makes me happy. I can't wait until he leaves, then I can work on myself. I can get back with the Lord. Find out who I am again. Don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming my husband for me starying away, but I have staryed away, and the Lord wants my attention.

Also, I will be taling night classes next quarter. I have 4 classes. :) Cool right?... Well I guess. 2 of them are online classes. I'm not to thrilled about that. I have never had online classes before, and I'm kind of scared. I prefer them be in a class room setting, but I guess this is what I get for not being a morning person. lol

Also, I am throwing Matthew(my husband) a surprise going away party. Isn't that neat? I thought so. I think he will like it. I hope so. I have put in a lot of effort, and time in this thing. I am going to get him a cake, that has the US AF symbol on it, and the cake will say God Bless Matthew on it.. EXCITED!

I'm just not sure I'm going to be while he is gone. I'll have to out up with his brother, who is a 19 year old Marine, who thinks he knows everyhting. WOOHOO. Not looking forward to that. *sigh* well i guess this will do it for today. :)

2 comments:

  1. a party!? cool!! :] When Mark was in BMT, I was taking 18 hours.. and two of them was a night class that lasted from 4:30-8:30! Which was good at first, but then he started calling during my night class. which SUCKED because I would have to RUN out of class to catch his call! One time he called during my Collaboration class, and I came back in and CRIED! In front of everyone! :\ haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW yeah I will be taking night classes too! this quarter I will. I'll have two on campus, two online. :) I'm kind of scared of my online classes. But I will love to get phone calls when hes in basic. But I might be able to go up to MEPS with him and watch him leave! :) I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete