Hello. This is my first time. I will get better at this. I want to start out saying I'm excited about my husband leaving in 12 days. He will be embarking on a journey to start out life, he will be joining the United States Air Force. I amd so happy he made this choice. Trust me I wasn't all for it at first. I went to ever lasting recriuter with him, until we met Tech Sargent Andrews. I felt comfertable, easy, and taking care of around him. Matthew has decided to do the Air Force as a career, which is what we both think is best. Well this is all I will say tonight. I need to get to sleep. I have school in the moring. Night!
I didn't know you had a blog! Neat!
ReplyDeleteand trust me, 1 week into BMT, and you will NOT be excited about him being gone. It SUUUUCKS. Trust me. Just ask the other AF wives.. It was the worst experience of our lives. And it's the longest 8.5 weeks you'll ever endure!! Some guys Mark knows only got like 2 phone calls the WHOLE time. Sheesh!! Good luck :\ Like I said, nothing can prepare you for it. Nothing! It really rocks your world, but it makes your relationship soo much stronger. I love it, but the military has its days :)
ohhh.. you're doing early childhood ed?!! neat! I'm getting my masters in early childhood! My undergrad was in special ed k-12. neat!
ReplyDeleteYeah I love children. :) And The reason I'm so happy is becasue The faster he goes, the faster he can get back and we get the heck out of here. lol! :)
ReplyDelete